Monday, September 29, 2008

Pumpkin Patch on a Perfect day!!






This weekend we went to Sauvie's Island to enjoy the beautiful sunshine! The Pickell and Dooley families joined us as we wandered around all of the straw covered fields. The farmers market was amazing, we bought the biggest zuccinni I have ever seen for only two dollars!! The hot corn on the cob with butter was amazing and so was the kettle corn. The kids loved the animals in the barn and also playing in the hay pyramid. There were hay rides and cow train rides. Erin got to ride the cow train with Rianne!! What a good sport!! There are u-pick flowers in every color and size, I picked some to display on the table at home. We didnt forget to buy a couple of pumpkins to complete the trip.

1 comment:

The Original TomKat said...

I love the Sauvie Island Pumpkin Patch! Eli is getting so big- he's almost a year now right? Time flies...WE MISS YOU GUYS!!! I may have to have you teach me to can.