Saturday, January 3, 2009

Snow BBQ at the Dooley Igloo





A few weeks ago church was cancelled because of the snow and I was SO excited because I was scheduled to give a talk. I do NOT like to speak in public which may come as a surprise because I really like talking any other time:) Anyways, we walked over to the Dooleys house and had a BBQ. It was lots of fun watching the snow fall outside and drinking hot cocoa inside!! It turned out that all the talks were rescheduled and I ended up giving my little shepherd talk anyway the following week...of coarse!lol!!

4 comments:

Erin Dooley said...

We love it when we get to hang out. Those are some great pics too! I'm happy that your talk got rescheduled because you did such a good job with it.

Leah said...

what fun! I was sad I missed your talk last week - I am sure you did a fabulous job! David has been teething & it was an especially cranky night! ack! Hope your Christmas was a wonderful one! ((hugs))

Cavan, Sarah, KaeLynn said...

LOL! We BBQ in the snow too!! I thought we were crazy but I guess it is not such a bad idea after all! I'm sure your talk was amazing. You have such a sweet spirit and I just know you did great!

Diana said...

It looks like you guys had a great Christmas! How fun to be able to play in the snow. We were up to our ears in snow at home so it was nice to come home to just a bit of rain. I am so excited for a scrapbooking weekend. Even if we can't go anywhere we should still get together. I got some awesome scrapbook toys for Christmas!