Tuesday, February 24, 2009

California






Last weekend Eli, Gina and I flew to California to visit Geoff, Fanica and Bailey. It was fun to see the cousins play together. Bailey taught Eli how to give kisses and Eli loved sharing his sippy cup. Here are some pics of the weekend. Geoff is enjoying the Navy. Fanica is looking great this pregnancy! She is having a boy, Samuel Dean Schmidt, due in May. Bailey is such a busy little girl! She is so polite always saying thank you to everyone and blowing kisses. We sure miss them and are glad they are doing well down in San Diego.

8 comments:

Waddell Family said...

It looked like you had a great time! It's nice to go on little vacations and just take a break huh?!

Erin Dooley said...

What fun! Wish I could take a mini vacation. Maybe we should hit Hawaii?!?!?

Kara said...

What fun to go enjoy some sunshine and family! Next time bring the sunshine back with ya!

Cavan, Sarah, KaeLynn said...

I'm so glas that you were able to see them. Bailey sounds so stinking cute!

Diana said...

Wow I would love to be in Cali right now. Eli looks so much bigger than when I last saw him!! We must get together soon so I can gush all over him

The Original TomKat said...

Eli is getting so big! Looks like a fun trip!

barb said...

Ohhhhh, looks like y'all had a great time. Can't wait till I can kiss the face off Bailey and Eli....Want be long now...great gramma, barb

Swangerlings said...

Hey there! I just saw you on Erin's blog and added you to mine if you don't mind. How is everything going?