Thursday, November 20, 2008

I married my best friend


All about my one and only~

1. What is his name? Matthew Laurence Schmidt
2. Who eats more? Matt does :)
3. Who said I love you first? He did??
4. Who is taller? Matt
5. Who is smarter? We each have our strengths
6. Who is more sensitive? We are both sensitive, me more...
7.Who does the laundry? I do, I am very picky about how it is done!!
8. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Me
9. Who pays the bills? Me
10. Who cooks more? I cook more often but he is probably better at it!
11. What meals do you cook together? Weekend meals, BBQ nights
12. Who is more stubborn? Hmmm...its a tie
13. Who is the first to admit they're wrong? Me, for sure!
14. Who has more siblings? ME
15. Who wears the pants in the relationship? both of us
16. What do you like to do together? We love to eat, watch movies and play games
17. Who eats more sweets? ME ME ME
18. Guilty pleasures? TV shows, junk food, sleeping in
19. How did you meet? at a BBQ at his cousins grandmas house, pool party
20. Who asked who out first? He asked me out
21. Who kissed who first? he did
22. Who proposed? Matt, onstage!!
23. His best features? I love his build, his calves are fantastics and his eyes
24. What is his greatest quality? He is so loving. He is not afraid to cry. He is really patient and he always works his hardest. He is also tons of fun!!
25. Tag? All you ladies...tell us about your hubby- because we all know that they don't update the blogs.