Thursday, November 6, 2008

My buck is bigger than your buck!!


Last month Matt went black powder hunting and shot a white tail 3 point buck. Eli and I joined him for a few days. It was beautiful in Lyle, lots of trees changing colors for fall. We took our tent trailer and stayed really warm thanks to Gregg and his obsession with tarps and heaters. Matt and I have been going back and forth about putting a picture of the deer Matt shot on the blog. I say NO dead animals and he wants to know "why not?". We decided to compromise and put up this picture off the internet.By the way, deer meet is really good cooked in BBQ sauce!!

3 comments:

The Original TomKat said...

Way to go Matt on shooting the buck. Joy, unfortunatley I lost the battle of the dead animals in the house and now I am the proud mother of Elliott the elk head in our living room. So sad.

Cavan, Sarah, KaeLynn said...

Even though I am not stoked about killing bambi I still think that is awesome that you were able to get one. Congrats!!

Erin Dooley said...

You already know where I stand Matt:) I still think it's awesome that you got one though. Rianne wants to know when she can go hunting....oh "deer". I'm just a little corny...I know.